There was a time when if you wanted to buy something, you were taking a bit of a gamble. You had to go to the shop and try it for yourself. But now, thanks to the internet, we can let other people take the risk and we’ll read the reviews.
There is only one problem with this, though. There are a lot of strange people out there, and we can’t always trust them because you know… they are weirdos. Or alternatively, there are those weirdos who leave behind wacky reviews to make us laugh. Here are some examples that prove my point in both cases.
1. Why was he trying to summon Satan? Is his mother Satan?? So many questions!
2. Okay, maybe this would make a great advertisement. Or be enough to send this guy to jail when his mother-in-law mysteriously disappears.
3. This is funny, but he also has a point. Get your act together, Spotify!
4. I’m not sure what the point of this piece of equipment is, but I think I’d buy it too.
5. I love this kind of over-sharing that only happens on the internet.
6. Was this designed by a colour-blind toddler? Also, where can I get one?
7. No lie, I’d also abandon the restaurant if an ice-cream truck showed up.
8. This man