There are a few things in life that we are unaware about and those things can improve our lives so much more. Even then we remain oblivious to their usages. So here I am, easing up your life a bit by bringing to you some of the simplest and most amazing things that either you are doing wrong or you have never been told how to do them.
Not your fault, fellas. But is it too late to rectify the mistake? Nope!
So check out the list below right now and thank me 2 seconds after that.
1. Warming choco pies will make them a tad bit more delicious.
Okay, more than a tad bit. They will be super yummy.
2. Using paper plate in the mixer will help save you from the splashes of the beat.
3. Saving the last bits of your favorite jam.
Savor on the every last bit of your delicious jam from the bottom of the jar by adding cereal and milk to it.
4. Cutting up the ice cream from the middle is much more useful than scooping it.
This method works best when you are eating in large groups.
5. The study shows that having coke directly from the can is not good as it has germs. Hence, using a straw is preferable.
6. Opening up a pistachio has never been this easy.
It’s simple. Use the already opened half shelf of the pistachio and pinpoint the small end of it to the partially opened pistachio and viola! There you go.
7. Making a bowl out of the bag of chips.
Take up a pair of scissors and cut open the bag from in between. Now, you have a bowl of chips right there. *smirks*
8. Use burnt choco chip cookies.
Grate the burnt bits of it and no one will ever suspect something went south with them.
9. Sprinkling some lemon on the board before cutting onion will keep the tears at bay.
10. Using a lot of toothpaste only damages your teeth and makes them yellow.
11. Adding a lickable slice of cheese on the right time.
For a mouth savoring cheeseburger, add a slice of cheese on the top of the meat after it is ready. Add some water and now cover the lid. The cheese will melt within minutes.
12. Cleaning the dirty frying pans.
Boil the water in the dirty nasty pan and then add some vinegar in it. It will help you a great deal.
13. The crispiness of chips and cereals lost?
When you leave the box of cereal of open for more than 5 minutes, it loses its crispiness. Well, problem solved. How? Just place them in the hot oven for 5 to 10 minutes and taste the magic.
14. Storing the bananas.
Instead of keeping them in bunches- separate them, wrap plastic around their tails and store them in the fridge. They will last longer.
15. Cleaning mushrooms.
Rather than washing them under running water, use a wet towel and brush to do the task. This will keep the aroma of mushroom intact.
16. Crack open the coconut easily.
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Now, pierce a hole in the coconut and empty it of its water. Now, place it in the oven for 15 minutes. It will crack open on its own.
17. Storing the vegetables.
Double their shelf life by rinsing them and placing paper towels in between them.
18. Make some tasty choco chips.
Bring a potato peeler to use for grating chocolate.