Shopping is the best therapy but an expensive one as most women believe it to be. I think I’m gonna second that statement as well. You see, when you go through new stuff at the mall or any shop, even though you don’t find anything perfect for yourself, you just feel good. Maybe it’s the feeling of the probability that you’ll get the chance of owning something new. As old things bore you very fast.
And when it comes to a thrift store or any vintage shops, the hype is even stronger. You never have the anxiety of wasting money because you always find a treasure here and there which is a total catch. But also, most of the time, you come across weird stuff too. Just have a look for yourself in the pictures attached below.
1. Pretty accurate Christmas sweater.
2. They are experimenting with Jesus a lot.
3. The ‘Last Supper’ in Springfield.
4. Is this a Northpole orgy?
5. Let me explain this, it is a blue feathered baby face bra.
6. I see Thanos sold his slippers.
7. What is Goliath’s shoe doing here?
8. Another one, Jesus fused with Eleven.
9. New bonding in the Toy Story series.
10. Wow, it’s shiny and pointy, very overly attractive!
11. I mean, okay, we see the base of this conjunction.
12. This mug defines me in all ways.
13. Depends on what you drink with this mug.
14. Just slide the coins in from between like a pro.
15. It’s a rock, not Dwane Johnson.
16. For the family who has that one mischievous kid.
17. Literally got your back bro!
18. Someone is madly crazy for legs.
19. I feel so lucky that I never saw this.
20. Who wants this shaped cake?
21. Bromancing with Joseph in the store.
22. Now, guess what color this is?
23. Homer Simpson and Pokemon, say whaaat?
24. Since when did Barney start telling the truth?
25. Double the fun? Yes, sure