The illustrations of artist Pascal Campion are inspired by his marital life with his wife Katrina. They have been married for 10 years and happily so. They live in Burbank and have a 9-year-old daughter and 6-year-old twin boys.
The ability to display warmth and love through illustrations is not an easy task. He has managed to do capture the tenderness of a devoted father and husband in a fascinating way which will fill you with warmth. It’s obviously not an easy task and for the same reason, he has amassed a huge fan following on social media.
Be ready to turn into a pile of goo.
1. Celebrating the niceties of Christmas all the way.
2. When all is well in your world, you feel calmness.
3. There’s something exceptionally radiant about the simple joys of life.
4. This easily brings a big smile on your face, doesn’t it?
5. This is the kind of love everyone desires.
6. A doting father, having a doting presence.
7. A great companion, indeed.
8. Supportive all the way and reachable too!
9. Having a jolly good time with the squad.
10. Sharing the likes and agreeing on dislikes matters too.
11. For the better and the worse…
12. These are the moments that make memories.
13. Mischievous kids are the key to happiness and broken stuff.
14. Everything’s about the moments that calm your soul.
15. And not to forget the blend of romance.
16. The family that slays together, stays together.