Guess what? Society sucks. No seriously, I know we’ve heard it said over and over for a few years now, but come on. Modern society stands at the brink of an abyss, and seem to be okay with it. The lighting there is great for selfies, it seems. We’re all getting really tired of being told that we suck, but that’s not what we’re trying to do here.
We all have to do our part, and in a way, these artists have done theirs. Every day, there are people trying to pull society away from the abyss. They’re trying their best. This isn’t a rant, this is trying to get you to become one of those people.
1. Gotta get ’em all, don’t you, Pikachu?
2. Would a reset really be that bad? And where would you fit in a reset?
3. As long as your crush likes your selfie, am I right?
4. Good news! He got the money…
5. What would you do if you were told you have the human plague? Forget the zombie apocalypse, this is worse.
6. I can just imagine the hashtags. #LiveGood #GoodPerson #JustGivingBack #Humble #Blessed #IWantToPunchThesePeopleInTheThroat
7. I dare you to Google how many women give birth in prison. I dare you.
8. Oh dear… There’s no space. No oxygen for you.
9. Sorry Cupid, there’s no place for you here.
10. So many couples don’t want to stop and use their time wisely. In a better world, there’d be more than just one couple doing the right thing in this picture.
11. Death by bowl or death by plastic? Pure little Goldfish… he has no idea.
12. Remember when smartphones were so new and exciting? Now it’s like we get to watch the world fall apart in HD.
13. Modern fairytale- Beauty and the Highest Bidder.
14. Man, a modern Toy Story would suck. (I’m looking at you, Emoji Movie!)
15. Da Vinci would weep at the current state of affairs. Weep, I tell you.
16. Well, at least Mickey seems happy.
17. Why are we not talking about how social media has created a generation of stalkers?
18. How many of you are on your phone right now?