Anger management is something some of us struggle with while the rest wear a facade of indifference like a freaking pro. One person can bear a comparison on the same weighing scales as the other person. However, when we talk about certain instances, they undeniably boil the blood of every human on the same scale.
For instance, you buy french fries because you obviously love them but as you stroll out of the McDonald’s franchise, you clumsily fall down taking the fries with you. At this very moment, you realize two things. First, your french fries are now kissing the ground and secondly, you want to shout at someone.
This compilation will evoke a similar reaction from within you. By the end of it, you will feel uneasy and utterly angered.
1. The inexplicable urge to place that glass in safety.
2. This door is making me so uncomfortable.
3. Nothing seems scarier than getting swallowed by this hole.
4. Living a pendulum’s life is not easy.
5. I wonder if that slide for a cupboard works.
6. Skinning a watermelon can be ugly.
7. This is evoking a tingle all over me.
8. *One eye twitches in unavoidable irritation*
9. What monster is responsible for this?
10. Yikes! Looks quite impossible to detangle.
11. Balancing the coins like this can only be done by a skillful person.
12. One job, they had. And they failed at it.
13. A perfect alternative to butter.