What would be a sci-fi movie without any CGI graphics? No one wants to even imagine it because it’d be missing out all the glorious points. Any movie that has special effects, we think it’s not as genuine compared to reality but we all know that it needs that polish. Ranging from the animated characters to the thrilling actions and exotic backdrops, they are only possible due to the gift of CGI in the modern Cinema fraternity.
Now, let’s see if we can endure the amazing action-packed movies and shows without these special effects. Don’t get too surprised because it’s okay I understand the emotional trauma it might impact, so let’s just try stripping them down, shall we?
1. Voldemort is not so scary anymore, right?
2. That wow moment you have in the theatre will fade away now.
3. Yes, climbing the Everest is not easy and so thus shooting on it.
4. Nope, the jungle book is all the product of a marvelous set and team of CGI.
5. Alice in Wonderland won’t be so wonderful without the help of the green screen.
6. The action-packed movie Independence Day: Resurgence, stripped out!
7. Quicksilver’s scene in X-Men Days of Future Past, not so fast is he now?
8. Star Wars epic scene of Darth Vader.
9. Game Of Thrones is a spitfire of special effects, we all know that.
10. The beast does actually look like a beast even without the effects and costume.
11. Of course, shooting on Mars is impossible, The Martian.
12. Mad Max wouldn’t have a mad background without the CGI.
13. The time and talent it must’ve taken to create Gollum in Lord of the Rings.
14. Even Wonder Woman won’t be that wonderful without the team behind the CGI.