30 Office Stunts that You might Wanna Try to Kill Boredom at Work
Who says working in an office is boring and tiring? Wait! What, okay! I was wrong, obviously, office hours are just the boring and matured version of school hours. You come in, sit across people that you can never get along with, and the bonus is when colleagues steal your food from the fridge. And if you’re an introvert, well all the best, pray that your cubicle mates are introverts too!
Anyways, there is always a bright side to any story, meaning there are positive points as well. Like free Wifi, free coffee, and you have a purpose to get up every morning and do something. Unlike sitting at home and feeding your cats! So, we have here some magnificent ideas that you can try out in your offices to keep yourself entertained. But don’t blame us if you get fired though!
1. Make your colleague feel stupid once in a while.
2. You can always create funny shadows.
3. The HR manager is the best.
4. Make that mean cake for the farewell party of a colleague.
5. The horn prank, even farts one works well too.
6. Would you dare to dress like a tomato?
7. Experiment something new and fun in your cubicle.
8. Because going green is very important.
9. Now, this would have an interesting reaction I swear!
10. Toilet war going on here, see it’s not that boring!
11. Everyone is going to be against this one.
12. Yes, it’s a font fight.
13. Smart, making something dull into a positive one.
14. If you’re an introvert, this is your calling.
15. Don’t we all wish if this was true?
16. That’s how you make people stay away from your cheesecake.
17. Woah, this is some next level prank war!
18. Is the initial ‘M’ supposed to be a part of the sarcasm?
19. Taking messages can always be tricky and fun.
20. Find a crazy colleague who can share your weirdness.
21. The level of boredom sure did spark here.
22. Nicely done, creativity is overflowing.
23. Make that food thief regret his/her sins.
24. Paste this in the Xerox machine and enjoy.
25. Oh no, let’s hope whoever sits there calls in sick.
26. And it looks like you have a lot of time to pass.
27. What a great keyboard.
28. “I’ve been at my job 12 years…. reading this caused me chest pains.”