Every now and then something really great happens. It is not often, and definitely not every day. But when it happens, you know it and you feel it. It makes all the other struggles worth it and you feel happy to be alive. Now, we cannot define what that “something great” is, because it differs from person to person.
You know it when it happens to you, though. And other people know when it happens to you. It’s just that undefinable ‘something’. Today we are going to look at 14 times that ‘something’ happened to other people, and it was awesome.
1. This guy arranged the birdfeed in a way that made a heart for his wife. How sweet is that?
2. This person had a stroke of genius. They definitely won’t be typing in ‘2017’ for the first three months of the year.
3. Hilarious. Also, where did they find a random mirror to put in a pizza box?
4. This girl got a once in a lifetime gift, we hope she made the most out of it.
5. On the bright side, that giraffe is hella fresh now.
I got this giraffe painting from a yard sale and my gf asked me to "freshen it up a bit" pic.twitter.com/riLmqLQY1t
— Zachary Fox (@zackfox) January 3, 2018
6. Someone should give this guy a reward. We don’t know which one so just give him all the awards.
7. Those names are so fitting. But what are you going to do with two alpacas?
8. This girl is the genius that our generation needs tbh.
im prankin this guy as if im sending nudes but in reality…im literally typing “Attachment: 1 Image” pic.twitter.com/QrwS8SrEad
— pobre diabla (@saucynatt) January 3, 2018
9. Any dog owner will sympathize with this guy. Snow is evil. And your dog does not understand.
Desperate times. Had to shovel a formula 1 track through the back yard for the greyhounds. pic.twitter.com/51N9iZ5xQl
— Jay Moschella (@Jay_Moschella) January 5, 2018
10. True love will make it no matter what. Also, this dad is super romantic.
11. It is so good to see that people are finally letting go of their anger. Even if it is weird and misplaced anger.
Over a year ago, I threatened you out of anger over the death of a lost one. A death that you were not responsible for.
Today, I’ve returned to make things right. To end the cycle of violence. It’s what Steve would have wanted. I’m sorry and I love you Water Pancake. pic.twitter.com/wrcyoFBB00
— gav (@GavBurl) January 2, 2018
12. We all need a dad like this in our lives.
my dad built me a vanity and I am so in love with it ? pic.twitter.com/4icHvFcZv6
— jamie (@jaamieelyn) January 1, 2018
13. At last… We can die in peace now.
My entire life has led to this moment… T-Rex conducting the Jurassic Park theme song. ?❤??? pic.twitter.com/j9BtCwmPKY
— Ailyn Marie (@TheLeanMarie) January 3, 2018
14. This girl obviously has her priorities sorted.
a girl passed out at the party im at and was out for a solid hour or so and then we started playing africa and she rose from the dead right in the middle of the chorus
— *:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧ (@satinmilk) January 1, 2018