Photography is a precious gift to mankind and its existing advancements. The history of the camera dates way back during the 17th century when the first lens was used in a darkened room to project images, which is known as the camera obscura.
And since then, cameras kept evolving through time with generations of photographic technology. What the camera actually does is all physics but we can say it’s magical too. It has the capability to capture memories forever, the only one that can twist time and save a scene in photographs. But now, in today’s world, a picture is all about perfection, angles, lights, theme, etc. And photographers will enhance and edit to get their picture perfect. Realism has lost its essence. Here are some amazing photos that were deliberately filtered from their true results:
1. The fox in a blurred close-up.
It’s simply looking into the camera.
2. M&Ms posing for the camera.
It’s not as magical now, is it?
3. The blazing water falling like a waterfall.
Takes a lot of hard work to get the snap.
4. Blizzard hitting the man right in the face.
It’s an indoor blizzard.
5. A jumping baby flying with the toys.
Keep the baby hanging in the air.
6. Rock climbing looks so exotic.
Clicking its picture is dangerous, though.
7. The famous picture of holding hands.
And it looks something like this is real life.
8. Such a pretty picture this one.
Wrapping a plastic around the lens.
9. Getting the perfect picture is quite difficult.
10. An underwater dog chasing the ball.
Or is he chasing the ball?
11. The lake of glass and mirrors.
The theme was to capture the water as a reflecting medium comparing it to real mirrors.
(Credit: Erik Johansson)
12. The anti-gravity mystery.
Not so cool anymore, is it?
(Credit: Steve McCurry)
13. That perfect picture of molten lava flowing flawlessly.
A photographer goes to all extent, this one is beautiful and dangerous.
(Credit: Kawika Singson)
14. Waves of lights captured in a night sky.
Okay, it was just some people holding up tube lights.
15. This is so extraordinary and majestic.
That’s gonna take a lot of time to assemble.
16. This reminds me of the Titanic movie.
They have divers and all, so much work.
17. A bouquet of roses splashed by water.
And that’s how they get the water in the frame.
18. City lights into heart shape lights.
They insert a heart-shaped cut-out-paper in the lens and job done!
19. The mighty and dark Tornado.
Okay, didn’t see that coming. Smokes and made up clouds.
20. The goddess of the sea, so beautiful!
And a team of divers, of course!
21. Beautiful Vintage cars on the road.
And they are miniature again.
22. The perfect wedding photo.
So, that water was a huge puddle.
23. Mystical work of the wind and force.
All it needed was a ladder, pfft!
24. The big splash and beauty.
It was indeed a real splash involving a real human.
25. Pretty picture of a cute girl with water droplets.
Okay, this is not what I expected.
26. The theme is underwater photography.
Not actually underwater though.
27. This looks like a magical closet like the one in Narnia.
But it’s only a miniature piece.
28. The barn wedding picture in the countryside.
Oh and the reality is just so sad.