Being a college student is not an easy task. Not at all. You go through so much and that too without enough money. Well, it’s being said that no one has enough money but the case is taken to a whole new level by the money deprived students who live their lives as if there is literally so much of tomorrow to make it better.
They will live on takeouts and sometimes they live on the sofa, nothing stops them from being a pro at it, though.
They nail the struggle like no one else. You might think that it might get better. The thought that will come later in your mind after this gallery is over is that what if it doesn’t. What if it never gets better.
1. When you are living off the cheapest snacks available.
— Annamarie (@justins_brat) November 24, 2015
2. There is no getting help at this point. No. Point. At. All.
my friend sent me these pictures of how her college life is going and I'm in tears pic.twitter.com/adjfQR1kyM
— crankdatholly (@crankdatholly) September 8, 2017
3. The struggle is real, people. There is no need to laugh.
COLLEGE IS GOING GREAT pic.twitter.com/bXWdxkeVfP
— Catie (@CatieFarley) September 13, 2017
4. When your schedule is so tight that you cannot fit anything else in.
Lmaaoooo if this hasn't been my life lately. pic.twitter.com/tF5dHn77yW
— AQUARIUS (@aquashxt) February 6, 2016
5. The guy who lived under the stairs is here and we are expecting a movie about it.
— Ashley (@AshleyRae_) April 30, 2013
6. There’s no denying the effect it had on this guy.
— Flores (@latinoboy112) August 28, 2017
7. The pain of it cannot be described.
The struggle of being in college and you want to have fun but then you also realize that your papers are due by midnight pic.twitter.com/1yuLWpMiE4
— Brandon®️ (@THECoachBrandon) September 11, 2017
8. Finally, they are here. It will only take 20 years to complete the syllabus.
— Peter Vermeulen (@pvermeul_peter) January 21, 2016
9. Such yummy food cannot be replaced.
10. Nothing has been explained better than this picture right here.
— Urbane Scene (@UrbaneScene) September 23, 2014
11. So far, so fine.
My parents: oh I'm so happy for you it seems like you're doing rlly well in college so far!!!
Me behind the scenes: pic.twitter.com/kdFx1MQjlp
— Amanda Rogers (@amanda_rogers18) August 30, 2017
12. So much pain in one single picture.
My friend just moved back in at college, and he is already STRUGGLING pic.twitter.com/XsxI5qfWcJ
— Mariah Clark (@mariahecl) August 5, 2017
13. Not sure I would touch any socks in a college dorm…
14. I don’t know how this happened, but it just did.
“How is College going so far?”
— Coop (@T_r_u_l_y_yours) September 1, 2017
15. It definitely sums up everything.
16. These 52 pizza boxes in the dorm room explain everything.