22 Pictures That’ll Increase Your Heart Rate Slightly
You know, every now and then, you see something out of the corner of your eye. This happens to most of us every day. But these times, your brain interprets what you see as something scary. You nearly get a heart attack, and you do a double take, but when you look again, it’s just an ordinary object. Like a shirt on a hanger, or a shadow or something.
When this happens, you usually get a jolt of adrenaline, and you can feel your heart pounding for a few minutes afterward. Here are 22 times that happened to someone else, but the double-take was just as bad as the view from the corner of their eye. Enjoy.
1. At first glance, you might just mistake that cloud for a tidal wave.
2. That little girl is more hardcore than you will ever be.
3. This tree looks like the portal to another world. Who wants to go to that world with me?
4. Why are you smiling? Have you thought about where you’re going to land?
5. This looks like the sky is getting ready for an epic sci-fi battle.
6. This looks like a nightmare I once had. Mother nature is savage.
7. Yeah, this is a Coconut crab from Nopesville in To-hell-with-that county.
8. Quick question. Is Satan your interior decorator?
9. Who wants to bet that this person needs a new pair of pants?
10. This, my friends, is why you need to thoroughly plan your Breast Cancer Fundraiser well in advance.
11. Yes, yes that is an otherworldly creature here to eat your heart.
12. I wonder what you have to do to deserve a fire tornado.
13. No, this house isn’t haunted. It’s just infested with bees. I wonder which is worse?
14. The Spanish Tawny Shark hears you laughing at it, and its feelings are hurt.
15. This is a Clathrus Archeri Mushroom, and it’s why I don’t go outside anymore.
16. Sleeping Cachalots make the ocean look a lot more sinister.
17. That’s the last time they’ll give her carrots at snack time.
18. Now, this is a lava lamp I would buy.
19. Did you lose a coin toss or something?
20. You know what? You do you, honey.
21. And he was never seen again. At least the photo was bomb.