15 Purdy And Loony Pictures Happening In Canada That You Gotta See
When in Canada, you better try the maple syrup there, eh?
Yes, it’s the stereotypical filler word “Eh” which the Canadians are famous for and use at the end of a sentence as a confirmation, agreement, or question.
Facts are that Canada is the 2nd largest country by total area covering 9.98 million square km. Its capital is Ottawa, and its largest metropolitan cities are Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver. Just to add, Youtuber Lily Singh, Actor/Academy Award nominee Ryan Gosling and Pop star Justin Bieber are few of the famous celebrity from the country. The country also shares many things with The U.S like the Niagra Falls and the world’s longest bi-national land border.
All in all, it is the land of Maple syrup and Hockey, so what could go wrong, eh? Here are some pictures that capture the purdy scenes happening in and out in Canada, random funny facts that might excite your general knowledge about the country.
1. Yeah, baking up in the sun!
2. Patriotism comes in all beings.
3. Halloween in Canada, more like the Knitting game on point!
4. Again, Maple leaf and the famous Hockey sticks, the enthusiasm is clearly visible.
5. Milk stands that would never betray your purpose.
6. My mum has never traveled to Canada but it’s freaking me out!
7. People who need excuses to stay in bed should move to Canada.
8. The coldest record temperature was -63°C and it took place on Feb. 3, 1947. Must be a freaking cold Valentine’s that year!
9. The Charm in common courtesy, get yourself a Canadian front seater!
10. “So what, the snow can’t claim my spot!”
11. No wonder why there is only one guy, its hockey night!
12. Only human face selfies are overrated, you agree with me?
13. “Men in Uniforms are attractive”, well, I change my mind!
14. Wondering how the 3rd scene would actually be like.
15. The pain in spraying upside down and that’s what you get to portray!