Everybody makes mistakes (That’s what Hannah Montana told me). Some people make multiple mistakes before breakfast. They are an inevitable part of life which we have come to accept. But that doesn’t mean they aren’t funny, especially when someone’s got a camera with them.
Whether you like it or not, your blunders will be posted on social media. If you were the one who posted your own oopsie, hopefully, it was just for a good laugh to show everyone how human you are; because no one will let you forget.
1. That moment when you forget how to be an adult.
2. Yeah, okay that’s impressive and all, but sleep is life, man.
last night consisted of climbing out Keiras window, cutting our hair off to make it look like we were in bed n sneaking back in at 4 🙂 pic.twitter.com/TxHsQjkBCw
— shannon hay (@shannonhay5) November 27, 2016
3. Hey, technically you got what you ordered, so I see no problem.
so i ordered a chair for my room off of amazon and… pic.twitter.com/PU3N6e1GJT
— sav ?? (@itssavannahxox) August 3, 2017
5. If it makes you feel any better, the man probably thought he was in the wrong room, too.
I DIDNT KNOW I WAS IN THE MENS BATHROOM pic.twitter.com/ZCM6YUw65D
— k ? (@bbypeachess) May 26, 2017
6. I really hope you are joking…
MY DENTIST ASKED HIS ASSISTANT TO SUCTION (THE WATER OUT OF MY MOUTH)BUT I THOUGHT HE WAS TALKING TO ME SO I SUCKED HIS FINGER. IM MORTIFIED
— Sarah Lyons (@sarbeaaaar) January 3, 2017
7. That could go wrong in so many ways.
WHAT IF YOU GOT THIS FOR UR MAN WITHOUT LOOKING INSIDE FIRST pic.twitter.com/NnYDaWE1PO
— a-cakes (@annacatkopsky) August 12, 2017
8. I wonder if his insurance covers stupidity.
9. Seriously, people, those bathroom signs are there for a reason!
BRUH IM HIGH AF AT WALMART AND F****D AROUND AND WENT IN THE WOMENS RESTROOM IVE BEEN TRYNA LEAVE FOR 10 MINS BUT THEY KEEP COMIMG!!!! pic.twitter.com/LO0XkHePJA
— Dev Almxghty (@devALMXGHTY) January 10, 2017
10. Don’t worry, they’re better that way.
Don't ask me how this happened I hate myself too pic.twitter.com/m1G8TBx0z6
— demon lord dante ? (@goth_cakes) October 6, 2016
11. Probably the best marketing strategy ever.
Just to clarify… The paint post was a joke, the paint came off in 15 mins, my skin is fine, I enjoyed reading all the replies! pic.twitter.com/xsCpdvHytn
— leah (@LeleTill) September 16, 2017
12. This is the hairstyle you should try next.
13. I’m feeling bad for the guy.
14. This is probably what Youtubers look like when they test out their life-hacks.
15. Plot twist- it’s a conspiracy theory.
17. That’s the surprise no one wants.
18. That’s how you sell a vibrator like a pro.
19. All sorts of people hanging out there.
20. Drunk people are really stupid, aren’t they?
21. Being surrounded by the positive energy is the key.