The Earth is never a boring place, a huge part of it is still hidden away from our reach and when I say “our”, I’m directing towards the scientists. Each day in some corner of the world, something unexplainable or entirely lucid is being discovered, and as Humans are curious beings, we like to poke in our heads and try to figure out the story behind it. It’s all about the thrill I guess, so here are some of the mind-blowing, unusual photos that might yield you to learn something new about our planet “EARTH”.
1. First look and I thought it’s a coral flower.
But no, it’s only a mass of hexagonal prismatic wax cells of Honey.
2. This is what you’ll see on a daily basis if you were a Bird.
Dubai has always been a beauty from land and air both.
3. This looks like a scene from “Alice In Wonderland.”
So, the garden is real, the picture is real but it’s in infrared mode and that’s how a bee sees.
4. Colourless or maybe Nude Tattoo?
Nope, it’s just the lightning being artistic after it hit a person.
5. It’s Real, not edited.
When Clouds are tired of being high so they situate above the sea line in Holland State Park, Michigan.
6. It’s so calming to the Eye.
Wheat and Lavender field growing along each other’s side being good neighbors.
7. This ignites Vintage vibes.
A homeless man took the liberty to set his own space in Downtown L.A.
8. How many Elements are present in this one picture?
Air, Earth, Water, and Fire. This ice cave was formed by Volcanic Hot Springs.
9. A mystery hand print.
This hand print was discovered in Indonesian Island and believed to be 27,000 years old.
10. A mountain animal, ili Pika from China.
This animal still exist but they are rarely sighted and the picture was taken when it was spotted for the first time in 20 years.
11. Something weird happens in the sky, my first thought is, “Loki or Thor, which one d’you think?”
Lightning and Rainbow decided they should join forces.
12. It looks like a future society from some Sci-Fi Hollywood movie.
And it’s only a giant cactus plant Pachycereus weberi, found in Arizona and Mexico.
13. This shade of blue ring-light is quite vibrant and cool.
It’s a blue ringed Octopus, one of the most feared sea animal. And why do all pretty things, always have a twist?
14. That’s one hell of a Treasure.
It’s a Mammoth’s trunk dug out from the earth.
15. It’s a Blood Bath!
No, it’s not. Just a curtain in the cleaning process, after/post Smoking.
16. It’s too huge to be real.
But wait! It’s the Comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko, so it’s real and believable.
17. Remember the movie ”The Last Airbender”?
It totally looks a like scene from that, but no, it’s only snow compressed into glacier thus forming Blue Ice.
18. How beautiful is that view, right?
Fact is, Stuyvesant Town is the largest apartment complex in Manhattan.
19. Life above water in The Iraqi Marshes.
It is an aquatic landscape in a desert climate.
20. Dominos? Lego World?
A housing complex in San Buenaventura, Mexico and it seems unreal.