There are a lot of times when we experience something really funny on our own that we wanna share with our friends as well. But it’s hard to put it in words, so unless they saw it too, the reaction won’t be the same. And when it comes to explaining things, that’s where I shine. In fact, people around me are sick and tired of this annoying gift that I have. But still, there are some situations even where my jaw just drops.
So in such cases where you just can’t do much with words, well there’s always a solution, Cameras! Yep, we snapshot them on our phones and that’s how we share it with our inner circle and also with the world through the Internet. And that’s how we got a hold of this amazing list of pictures that we are about to show you. Enjoy!
1. It’s like a tree version of beetroot.
Don’t know why but it’s so pretty that you just wanna eat it.
2. What a neat choice to land on, birdie!
Is her head soft enough for you?
3. Okay, this is massive.
It seems so naked without it.
4. Wow, never seen anything like this before.
The density of the soap is stopping the bottle from cracking.
5. This is a perfect fit 360, no anomalies.
Those pineapple slices are a match made in heaven for the sinkhole.
6. Oh my, I literally thought it was her tongue.
But it was just a red capsicum.
7. “When you are rushing to put out a fire, but you see some kids having a water fight…”
Having fun is important than saving lives, it seems!
8. Tripple hands on the chest like a train.
And he clearly didn’t want that kiss.
9. It’s shiny and gold, and it hurts me when I don’t have it.
The Sun? Nah….gold bricks!
10. Better cut down on the sandwiches.
And the pastries too!
11. Okay, John is sick of the cold winter.
He deserves a vacation.
12. What’s Peter Pan doing in the pot section?
Did we miss something?
13. It must be very windy inside that van.
14. Woah, they are toasted and turned into ash.
Maybe you’ll need a trip to the shop.
15. It’s okay, we learn from our mistakes.
You just have to be patient to clean the mess.
16. Run as fast as you can, ladies.
Who came up with this idea?
17. “This is where the tile meets the carpet in my apartment’s clubhouse.”
It’s impossible to mop without getting the carpet wet.
18. “This bathroom sign lets you know which stall is empty before going in.”
Well, that’s really useful.
19. This guy has one eyebrow hair that never stops growing.
I don’t know why but this is mildly interesting and hilarious.
20. This ball-like thing is connecting two building in South Beach, Miami.
I don’t know why it exists.
21. What happens in Vegas…
Seems like a good night though.
22. Hello, welcome to my shop!
23. Nice use of Legos.
24. It looks like Pepsi is kidnapping Coca-cola.
Now that was interesting, wasn’t it? Who would’ve thought it would extend up to this level of madness. Anyways, we hoped you liked it too.