Human qualities vary from each person to another. And one of the most amazing qualities is the ability to tackle any situation and solve it like a pro. Not gonna lie, I had a neighbor who had miracle hands, he can fix from any kind of electric equipment ranging all the way to silly solutions. I guess they were just born with a brain that has a unique sense of embracing a problem and fixing it smartly.
Here are a collection of some people who will surprise you with their witty actions to adapt and fix certain situations that we might have ignored easily. Go easy though because it might make you feel dumb.
1. Aha, wonder what’s in the drunk Chantal account.
2. Hey, I could totally use this hack.
3. Homemade tongs for an emergency.
4. Still makes sense though, if you think about it.
5. This is totally safer then what it’s actually made for.
6. Those markers are finally worthy of their existence.
7. The kid is one straightforward thinker!
8. That soup has traveled a long way.
9. Oh God, they found a way to solve the generation’s main problem.
10. A witty one-liner tattoo to make people stop asking the same question.
11. He knows what he needs, first world solver.
12. Astor Row Cafe embraces a smart way to hide their B-rate.
13. This might actually be needed someday.
14. The owner gave the cat a Beanie Babies tag as a Halloween costume.
15. Upside down stool with a trash bag, and you have a dustbin.
16. And that cat is on point at posing.
17. The dad made a lego slipper for himself to avoid the painful steps.
Next time I step on Lego, I will simply get taller. I'm a b****y genius. pic.twitter.com/0gEoX4wVtw
— Nick Harvey (@mrnickharvey) November 19, 2014
18. He is for sure a diehard fan, no doubt at all.
19. If it works then I guess it’s a good idea!
20. Holy Schnitzel! This is some science happening.
21.Whoever came up with this design, salute!
22. No more crushing your Pringles now.
23. When it’s pizza, it makes you think and geniuses are born!
24. Haha, your maw is hilarious and a smarty too!
Ma maw knows a hate shreddies, n she's been hidin the scran in here for fkn ages wit a snake pic.twitter.com/r8ZLRDnOkp
— . (@Ryan_McCran) August 10, 2016