Going to work every morning can take a toll on your mood and your life very easily. The dreadfulness of it can creep into your life slowly making you loathe everything as well as everyone surrounding you.
And as you gradually realize that there is literally nothing that can stop your boss from ruining your life, sadness is your last resort. But worry not, my friend. The guy in the big office adorning invisible horns has got nothing on us. He cannot spoil your mood with constant nagging as you scroll through this compilation having a good laugh at the hilarity of it.
1. If you are not feeling a weird satisfaction in your heart after seeing this, are you even human?
Is this giving you an eyegasm yet?
2. This slow cooker that takes almost 6 hours to cook food.
3. In case it’s urgent, you can take a dump right in your kitchen.
It’s immensely convenient along with being gross.
4. Jerry is the smartest bartender in town. Good job, Jerry.
Jerry knows what he is doing.
5. Doesn’t look like he is enjoying the job that much.
6. They are telling you exactly where to look.
7. This woman doesn’t need sneakers. She needs strollers.
Can someone please get her a stroller?
8. Locking the door so tight, no one will be able to break it.
9. To infinity and beyond that, this tattoo addresses everything.
That tat says way more than it should.
10. You are my rock. My Dwayne. My Johnson.
11. When everyone in your life is disappointed with you. Even your egg.
12. Both hands are different shades due to the sun’s positioning while commuting.
13. This tree looks like it’s a human posing for the camera.
Standing in that angle, it looks better than some humans.
14. Lawn care that doesn’t give a damn about anything else.
Giving your car a new plus free paint.
15. A shoe that has touched more legs than it’s possible.
We can fit too many feet in this giant footwear.
16. Sunbathing because Vitamin D is vital to life.
17. This is the new way of taking measurements, apparently.
18. You do not leave the parrot when you go for coffee.
19. Being safe with the helmet because you never know what might happen.
20. The kids these days know what’s happening.
21. Those eyes can see everything.
22. “I can take a power nap until this is over.”
23. This cat has decided to make it her home now.
24. Giving up on the world is the only option at times.
25. The bottom has given up on you.
26. And there is nothing you can do about it.
27. It doesn’t matter if you live on the beach or not.
Wasn’t it completely worth it to spare a few minutes of your life? Especially when bartender Jerry is keeping a close eye on your whereabouts. Hoping this dose of fun was enough to get you through your workday, we will meet again next time.