Summer is here and so is the sunburn. Nope, no one can run away from it. It’s that time of the year where we cover ourselves in heaps of sunscreen and try to save our skin from getting tan. Well, some people who have really pale white skin, for them tanning is a must but sunburn is not that favorable.
And the worst possible burns are when you wear tiny clothes outside because of the hot weather but you end up with a terrible burn leaving marks all over your body. During this time, it’ll be best if we lay off wearing ripped jeans, you ask why? Look at these pictures and you’ll get a straight answer!
1. Hoping those patches go away.
Imagine if she was wearing those gym shorts instead.
2. Truly sunkissed, no other way to explain it.
Next time think about your legs.
3. Omg, this is intense.
That’s gonna take some time to come off.
4. Now you know exactly how it happened.
Please ditch the ripped denim for summer.
5. It’s red and shiny, but we still don’t like it.
The only red and shiny we like is Iron Man.
6. This looks like she has boils on her knees.
The color would be a great lipstick shade though.
7. Go on, wear those knee ripped jeans again!
Have you learned your lesson yet?
8. There are a lot of rips. Too many of them.
When are you people going to learn?
9. It looks more like a wound.
Did you fell through a forest?
10. Thank god those legs can’t talk.
They’d be pretty toasted.
11. You’re just asking for it.
Go ahead, if you want a burn, you’re surely getting it.
12. The shape kinda looks like a crab.
Do you see it too?
13. Oh wow! That leg is not medium rare anymore.
It’s gonna hurt real bad.
14. Why does it look like fingers?
I can’t handle the amount of redness anymore.
15. If you look only at the knees you’ll see ham.
Okay, maybe that was too much.
16. Yeah, so caps can do the same too.
So no caps as well.
So, basically during the hot summer, just stay at home and don’t go outside. Just kidding, that ain’t possible. Just wear good sunscreen on your skin that will be showing and select a smart choice of clothing. That’ll be good enough to save your skin from burning this summer.